Pigment & Additive Dispersions - DispersiTech™
Pigment & Additive Dispersions
Milliken offers numerous custom-blended pigment and additive dispersions in polyether and polyester resin systems to optimize compatibility with urethane and some thermoset resin systems. Milliken’s precisely engineered DispersiTech colorants and additives have been used in urethane, polyurea, and other thermoset systems.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and formulation capabilities reduce pigment agglomeration and enhance wet-out and suspension of individual particles, increasing the opacity, blend stability and tintorial strength of the pigment dispersion.
DispersiTech pigments and additives are used in an array of end-product applications including foam, industrial composites, and coatings. Our range of single pigment dispersions and custom color dispersions are available in the form of pastes or mixable liquids.
Advantages to Using DispersiTech Colorants and Additives
- Efficiency - DispersiTech systems contain up to 60% pigment by weight, offering high-quality, high-strength, cost-effective color solutions.
- Flexibility – Milliken’s DispersiTech product line offers a broad range of stock colors, as well custom colors that can be matched and formulated to meet your specific needs.
- Functionality - Dispersions containing functional additives such as fire retardants, antimicrobials, and and cell structure modifiers are available and can be incorporated with pigments to provide multi-functional additive packages.
- Support - Milliken's color experts can precisely formulate the color you need, and use our expertise to provide guidance on applying additives efficiently, tailoring the product to your specific needs.
- CASE (coatings, adhesives, sealants, elastomers)