Polymeric Colorant - ViviTint®
A New Class of Liquid Colorants for Synthetic Leather
Offering exceptional transparency and vibrant color of dyes, Milliken Chemical’s ViviTint colorants are easy-to-use, superior homogeneous liquids with low color migration properties of pigments. These low-viscosity, concentrated colors are easily applied in both dry- and post-treatment manufacturing processes for synthetic leather.
Our colorants allow for fantastic results in your final product. ViviTint products provide nearly limitless color space with the six colors in our standard offering. The possibilities are endless, as ViviTint's vibrant, broad color makes for an eye-catching transparency, allowing for crystal, metallic, pull-up, and other special effects as well.
ViviTint colorant beauty is matched by its quality. These liquid colorants are exceptionally easy to handle, making for easy mixing and quicker processing times. And in the final product, ViviTint colorants feature extremely low migration from the synthetic leather to PVC or other surfaces.
Advantages to using ViviTint
- Bright, vivid color - Consistent shades and hues, all produced from only six primary colors for maximum efficiency.
- Transparency - Crystal-like effect
- Low migration - Little or no color transfer to release paper during dry process and from finished goods
- Thermal stability - More thermally stability than typical dyes and color intensity retention in most post-treatment processes such as embossing
- Service and support - Our team of experienced color experts can help you formulate exactly the shade you need as well as provide information on producing consistent, high quality products with Milliken colorants.
- Environmental sustainability - As a liquid colorant not manufactured with heavy metals, ViviTint colors contribute to sustainable, environmentally conscious manufacturing efforts.
Our product is independently certified by SGS to meet EU Directive 2002-61-EC.